Ur Realist Black American Network

URBAN UPDATE SEARCH

Sunday, July 10, 2011

URBAN UPDATE: URBAN TRIVIA QUESTIONS GET HOOKED UP, PIC OF ALICIA & SWISS with BABY BOY

The official video from Ms Kendra - I gave you my all


Urban Triva # 1: What movie scene kinda inspired a part in this video...shower, naked, baby oil....if you know what movie that came from email theueshow@gmail.com

Beyonce - The Best I Never Had (official video)


first it's like everytime we see bey she gets lighter and lighter, and 2nd uh Kelly is just pimpin the game..Bey has her fans she's doing her thing, but i still gotta say Kelly Ro - is str8 jacking the game right now!


Check out My Sis, Alicia Keys, Hubby Swizzy, and Baby Egypt....got caught in public...
baby egypt cute lil baby boy...dats my lil nephew right there.....so cute, i know i'm grinding right now but i can't lie, My inner self is making me feel like i want a family too...but this hustle ain't easy..i first needs to get with a ride or die dude..think he's right in front of me, but i don't know...TMI ....moving along


KING OF HEARTS FINALLY AVALIABLE....LLOYD'S NEW ALBUM IN STORES NOW



Urban Triva #2: What is the name of the movie, that obviously inspired Jeezy's "Ballin" video below:


email your answers to theueshow@gmail.com



Get either both or any of the  urban triva questions right, you will still get hooked up with an urban swag back.....