Ur Realist Black American Network

URBAN UPDATE SEARCH

Thursday, August 4, 2011

urban updatez: TOCCARA IS SETTING THE TONE FOR A SISTA SHOW, DIGGY IS A COOL DUDE, AND MORE!!!!

the ultimate merger... okay i need to know how can i get on dis show, damn toccarra got some nice looking dudes tryna get wit her, she got 14 sexy men

check out the tralier comes on thursdays, premieres aug 4th at 9pm on tv One


well before she got a chance to Amy Winehouse was going to adopt a this lil 10 year old black girl:

Britain’s The Sunday Mirror reported that Dannika Augustine and her grandmother confirmed that the singer was about to begin the adoption process and the child’s parents signed off on the papers to move things along. A rep from the Winehouse camp denied the stories, saying everything is false. The say, “I think [Amy] might have met her in St. Lucia, but she was in no way about to adopt her.”

The publication portrayed the young girl as a hearted broken fan and friend mourning the loss of her mother.

“Amy was already my mother,” Augustine revealed. “I would call her mum and she would call me her daughter. She took care of me and we had fun together. I loved her and she loved me. She was the most amazing person and I was looking forward to living with her here or in London. I cannot believe she is gone. This is the worst thing that ever happened to me.

Why couldn't this be true? I'm just sayin....


You see my sister Alicia Keys getting her directing on...

check out executive producer and “Friends” creator Marta Kauffman talk about Alicia's directorial debut...will premiere on Lifetime Tv Network.



Lastly check out Diggy Simmions stop by on the breakfast club, talked about new single copy paste, and say the new album comes out later this year...you can check him out on the closer to your dreams tour...

At the end of the Diggy Simmions is hella cool lil dude, he is a lil playa:


stay tuned...the official casting of the new sidekicks has begun, stay tuned for the official annoucment.

follow ya girl on twitter @yagirl_sourban