Ur Realist Black American Network

URBAN UPDATE SEARCH

Monday, April 16, 2012

Urban Update: URBAN EXPERIENCE APPRECIATION HOOK UP

DO YOU WANNA GET THE TRIPLE R&B HOOK UP? 


What is the "Triple Urban R&B Hook Up"? It is Monica's New Life, Melanie Fiona's The MF Life, and SWV 's I Miss US albums. You can win, get, receive be bumping all three albums for the free, an ultimate appreciation hook up from urban entertainment, dj samore urban experience brought to you by the 704 dj syndicated simulated radio network.

Next question might be how do or what you have to do? All you have to do is LIKE THE URBAN EXPERIENCE ON FACEBOOK SEND A MESSAGE WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, AND YOU WILL HAVE THE CD BUNDLE PACK TO YOU! JUST LIKE THAT.

LIKE THE URBAN EXPERIENCE ON FACEBOOK



MESSAGE THE URBAN EXPERIENCE

YOUR NAME AND EMAIL



THE FIRST 25 PEOPLE TO DO THIS GETS THIS WEEKS URBAN HOOK UP

1- MONICA  NEW LIFE CD

2- SWV  I MISS US

3- MELANIE FIONA THE MF LIFE



SIDENOTE... I didn't know my girl, Young Money Cash Money (YMCMB) R&B Princess, Shanell released the video for "My Button", Check the radio interview page for the exclusive interview with Shanell on the show. I hope I don't miss the release of the "So Good" Video featuring Drake and Lil Wayne.