Ur Realist Black American Network

URBAN UPDATE SEARCH

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Urban Update: Q Gasms, Westernplayalisticamaromuzic, and More


Shout out to Q Parker from 112 check in on The Urban Experience with ya girl samore.

In cased you missed it tune in this weekend on 94.5 fm the beat, itunes radio, tune in radio, in case you aren't in Charlotte, Carolina.

 Q Parker latest mixtape project Chapter One
It's the prelude to "The Manuel" debut solo album coming October 30th 
Follow Q online @Qparker112 


 My west coast fellas Jake and Papa, will be checking in on the show, letting you know about that westernplayalistaicameromuzik in case you didn't know, 

Check out their lastest mixtape/album project

 [Click on Covers to Download]
I'm still waiting on my cameo in the video; hopefully it's in that westside story, i swear everytime I hear that track I'm like damn, I wish i was in Cali on that street in '95. 

Check out my fellas Jake and Papa at www.jakeandpapa.com follow on twitter @jakeandpapa 



 Urban Spotlight: John Michael "Sophisticated Lady"
The title alone, just gets it, winning.

He's from D.C., but he's representing Virgina, the same place where Chris Breezy and Trey Songz are from. I think this will be the next brother to put VA on the map.

Check out his mixtape....I think I shall be having John Michael on the show soon....#staytuned


You can check him out at www.johnmichaelmusic.com and hit him on twitter.com/4johnmichael


Ladies he's putting it down for the sangers....I say sangers, those that can really put it down vocally, and you know I love me some sangers.